2020 WINTER SWIM
We are excited to offer a WINTER SWIM program for our Neptunes again this year.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a winter conditioning program. There will be no swim meets. Due to safety issues, this program is NOT for Mini Neptunes.
- Please be aware that the majority of Fairfax County lanes are in water over 4 feet deep. All swimmers should be able to confidently swim at least 25 yards of either freestyle or backstroke unassisted and continuously.
Winter Swim Schedule:
- January 12 - May 17, 2020 (**excluding 2/02, 2/23, 4/05, 4/12, 2020)
- Fifteen 55-minute sessions
- 4 lanes at Lee District Rec Center (6601 Telegraph Rd, Franconia, VA 22310)
- SUNDAYS from 6:00 - 7:00 pm, maxing at 50 swimmers
EARLY BIRD price is $110/swimmer from November 9th - December 9th. Cost increases to $120/swimmer on December 10th. Payment must be made via credit card online, so we can accommodate people on a first-come, first-served basis.
After the registration is completed you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions or issues with the registration process, please send an email to Swimteam@
Once registration is at capacity, you will be asked to complete a waitlist form, as we hope to accommodate as many swimmers as possible. This information also helps us to gauge interest in planning for next winter.