MINI Neptunes Practice Schedule
MINI Neptunes 2018 season officially starts on Monday, June 25th.
Assessments will be
conducted between June 20 - June 21
Wednesday June 20th at 8:00 AM if your last name begins with A-L.
Thursday at June 21st 8:00 AM if your last name begins with M-Z.
Assessments will be done in small groups for safety and so that Christine, our Minis Coach, can get an idea of each swimmer's level, and they can be grouped with other kids of similar abilities. Have your Mini Swimmer ready to swim! (bathing suit, towel, goggles if you choose.
Lessons/practices will then occur at three possible sessions. You'll be advised by the coach what session your child will attend. MINI Neptunes practice is expected to end by Friday, July 27th, though their official season ends at our END OF SEASON party on Sunday, July 29th.
- Session 1: 8:00 - 8:40 AM
- Session 2: 8:45 - 9:25 AM
- Session 3: 9:30 - 10:10 AM
Minis swim at the start of most home meets (swimming across the deep end with whatever help they need to be successful). We hope to ignite their interest in being a part of the larger swim team.
Coach is looking for teen swimmers to assist him with teaching our Mini swimmers. If you are interested in helping with Minis, let him know. Helping with Minis will count for the FCPS Volunteer Hour program.
Stay on top of what's happening - subscribe to text alerts.
- Text “Follow @nfstneptunes” to 404-04
- In your phone Settings/Notifications, allow Twitter to send notifications.
- You DO NOT need a Twitter account to receive alerts
- You will not receive alerts from anyone else, unless you've personally opted to do so
- Follow us on Twitter @nfstneptunes
- Text “UNFollow @nfstneptunes” to 404-04 if you no longer wish to receive text messages or "BLOCK @nfstneptunes"