General Practice Rules
Arrive on time, have goggles on and be ready at the start time. Caps are strongly recommended for those with long hair. If cap is not available, hair must be put up.
Practice will proceed as scheduled in light rain. If thunder is heard or lightning sighted everyone is required to clear the deck. No one can return to the deck until 45 minutes after the last clap of thunder or flash of lightning. A communication will be sent by e-mail or text if practice is canceled for any reason. Dry practices may continue for the 13-18 year old groups.
*See below for details on how to receive text updates from the team.
Swim Team - 2018 Practice Schedule
May 29th to June 15th (Monday - Friday)
13 – 18 year olds: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
9 – 12 year olds: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
8 years old & under: 6:00 PM - 6:50 PM
June 18th to July 27th (Monday - Friday)
13 – 18 year olds: 7:00 – 8:00 AM
9 – 12 year olds: 8:00 – 9:00 AM
8 years old & under: 9:00 – 9:50 AM
Thursday evening Skills Sessions (June 21 - July 26. Stay tuned for more details.)
Skills Session: 5:00 - 6:00 PM
Skills Session: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Stay on top of what's happening - subscribe to text alerts.
- Text “Follow @nfstneptunes” to 404-04
- In your phone Settings/Notifications, allow Twitter to send notifications.
- You DO NOT need a Twitter account to receive alerts
- You will not receive alerts from anyone else, unless you've personally opted to do so
- Follow us on Twitter @nfstneptunes
- Text “UNFollow @nfstneptunes” to 404-04 if you no longer wish to receive text messages or "BLOCK @nfstneptunes".